WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST I
Salary: $20.25 – $23.60 per hour
We are looking for a Warehouse Specialist I to join our team in Ontario. The Warehouse Specialist I will be responsible for the efficient and accurate receiving, storing, picking, packing, and shipping of products. The Warehouse Specialist I will also be responsible for maintaining the warehouse in a safe and organized manner.
• Receive, store, pick, pack, and ship products in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain the warehouse in a safe and organized manner.
• Ensure that all products are properly labeled and stored.
• Monitor inventory levels and report any discrepancies.
• Assist with loading and unloading of trucks.
• Follow all safety procedures and regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a warehouse setting is preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.