Train Attendant – 90342837 – Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a Train Attendant to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. The Train Attendant will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to passengers on board our trains.
• Greet passengers and provide assistance as needed
• Ensure the safety and security of passengers and the train
• Monitor passenger behavior and take appropriate action when necessary
• Ensure the train is clean and tidy
• Assist passengers with luggage and other items
• Answer questions and provide information about the train and its services
• Assist with ticket sales and other transactions
• Assist with the loading and unloading of passengers
• Assist with the boarding and disembarking of passengers
• Assist with the maintenance and repair of the train
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in customer service or a related field
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift and carry heavy items
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass a background check
This position pays $21 per hour.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!