Security Officer Hospital – Pasadena
We are seeking a professional and reliable Security Officer to join our team at a hospital in Pasadena. The Security Officer will be responsible for providing a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, and staff. The Security Officer will patrol the hospital grounds, monitor security cameras, and respond to any security-related incidents.
• Monitor security cameras and patrol the hospital grounds to ensure the safety of patients, visitors, and staff
• Respond to any security-related incidents and take appropriate action
• Maintain a log of all security-related incidents
• Investigate any suspicious activity and report findings to the appropriate personnel
• Assist with crowd control and traffic flow
• Provide assistance to visitors and staff as needed
• Ensure all security protocols are followed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in security or law enforcement
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
This position pays $21 per hour.