Scheduler – Oncology, Santa Monica
We are seeking an experienced Scheduler to join our Oncology team in Santa Monica. The Scheduler will be responsible for managing patient appointments, coordinating with physicians and other healthcare providers, and ensuring that all patient information is accurately entered into the system. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of medical terminology and scheduling protocols.
• Schedule patient appointments and coordinate with physicians and other healthcare providers.
• Ensure that all patient information is accurately entered into the system.
• Monitor patient wait times and adjust schedules accordingly.
• Answer patient inquiries and provide information regarding appointment availability.
• Maintain patient records and ensure that all information is up to date.
• Assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a medical office setting.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and scheduling protocols.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer programs.
• Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
$26.99 – $38.66 per hour