Records Clerk III
Location: Baldwin Park, CA
Hourly Rate: $25.56 – $28.31
The Records Clerk III is responsible for maintaining and organizing records for the organization. This position is responsible for filing, retrieving, and archiving records, as well as providing administrative support to the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and organize records in accordance with established procedures.
• File, retrieve, and archive records in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure accuracy of records and data entry.
• Provide administrative support to the organization.
• Assist with other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a records management role.
• Knowledge of filing systems and procedures.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.