Ramp Agent (Customer Service Agent) – LAX
Location: Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a Ramp Agent (Customer Service Agent) to join our team at LAX in Los Angeles. The Ramp Agent is responsible for providing excellent customer service to passengers and crew members while ensuring the safe and efficient loading and unloading of aircraft.
• Greet passengers and crew members in a friendly and professional manner.
• Assist passengers with their luggage and other items.
• Load and unload aircraft cargo and baggage.
• Ensure that all cargo and baggage is properly secured and loaded in accordance with safety regulations.
• Monitor aircraft loading and unloading operations to ensure safety and efficiency.
• Provide assistance to passengers and crew members with any special needs.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Follow all safety regulations and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in customer service or related field is preferred.
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to follow instructions and safety regulations.
• Must be able to pass a background check.