Location: Bellflower, CA
We are seeking a Psychiatric Counselor to join our team in Bellflower, CA. The Psychiatric Counselor will provide mental health services to individuals, couples, families, and groups. The Psychiatric Counselor will assess, diagnose, and treat mental health issues, as well as provide crisis intervention and referrals.
• Provide individual, couples, family, and group counseling services.
• Assess, diagnose, and treat mental health issues.
• Develop treatment plans and provide crisis intervention.
• Monitor progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
• Provide referrals to other mental health professionals and community resources.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records.
• Participate in continuing education and professional development activities.
• Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
• Licensed or license-eligible in the state of California.
• Experience in providing mental health services.
• Knowledge of mental health assessment and treatment techniques.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.