Program Assistant (Student 3)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Pay: $17.00 – $37.50 per hour
We are looking for a Program Assistant (Student 3) to join our team in Los Angeles. The Program Assistant (Student 3) will be responsible for providing administrative and program support to the program staff. The Program Assistant (Student 3) will be responsible for assisting with the planning and implementation of program activities, providing administrative support, and ensuring the smooth operation of the program.
• Assist with the planning and implementation of program activities, including scheduling, coordinating, and attending meetings, workshops, and other events.
• Provide administrative support, including filing, data entry, and other clerical tasks.
• Assist with the development and implementation of program policies and procedures.
• Monitor program budgets and ensure compliance with program guidelines.
• Assist with the preparation of program reports and other documents.
• Maintain program records and files.
• Respond to inquiries from program participants and other stakeholders.
• Assist with the recruitment and selection of program participants.
• Assist with the coordination of program activities with other departments and external partners.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a program or administrative role.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of program policies and procedures.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.