Job Title: Procurement Specialist – Supply Chain – Hybrid Remote
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $29.58 – $45.85 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join our Supply Chain team in Los Angeles. This is a hybrid remote position, with the majority of the work being done remotely.
The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for managing the procurement process for the company. This includes researching and selecting suppliers, negotiating contracts, and managing the purchasing process. The Procurement Specialist will also be responsible for ensuring that all purchases are made in accordance with company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in supply chain management and procurement. They should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once.
• Research and select suppliers for the company
• Negotiate contracts with suppliers
• Manage the purchasing process
• Ensure that all purchases are made in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Monitor supplier performance and ensure compliance with contractual agreements
• Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers
• Analyze market trends and identify cost-saving opportunities
• Prepare reports and presentations on procurement activities
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in procurement and supply chain management
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
• Knowledge of industry trends and best practices
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other related software