Location: Hawthorne, CA
Hourly Rate: $17.21
We are looking for an experienced Playground Supervisor to join our team in Hawthorne, CA. The Playground Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and managing the playground and its activities. The Playground Supervisor will ensure the safety of all participants, enforce rules and regulations, and provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all.
• Supervise and manage the playground and its activities.
• Ensure the safety of all participants by enforcing rules and regulations.
• Provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all.
• Monitor the playground for any potential hazards.
• Respond to any emergencies or incidents.
• Provide assistance to participants as needed.
• Maintain the playground equipment and facilities.
• Report any maintenance or repair needs to the appropriate personnel.
• Assist with the planning and implementation of special events.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in playground supervision or related field.
• Knowledge of playground safety and regulations.
• Ability to enforce rules and regulations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.