We are looking for a full-time Front Desk Associate to join our Pediatric Urgent Care team in Tarzana, CA. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be organized and detail-oriented, and have a passion for helping others.
The Front Desk Associate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to patients and their families, as well as performing administrative duties. This position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
• Greet patients and their families in a friendly and professional manner
• Answer phones and respond to inquiries
• Schedule appointments and verify insurance information
• Collect payments and process paperwork
• Maintain patient records and other administrative duties
• Assist with other duties as needed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in a medical office setting preferred
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of medical terminology and insurance policies a plus
This is a full-time position with competitive pay of $17 – $26 an hour.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!