Night Audit (Part Time)
We are looking for a reliable and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a part-time Night Auditor in West Hollywood. The Night Auditor will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all financial transactions and providing excellent customer service to our guests.
• Greet guests upon arrival and check them in/out of the hotel
• Process payments and balance accounts
• Ensure accuracy of all financial transactions
• Monitor and maintain the security of the hotel
• Respond to guest inquiries and complaints
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Knowledge of hotel operations and procedures
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and hotel management software
This is a part-time position that pays an hourly rate of __________.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!