Medical Transport Specialist / Driver
Location: Inglewood, CA
Salary: $17.65 – $19.91 an hour
We are looking for a Medical Transport Specialist / Driver to join our team in Inglewood, CA. The Medical Transport Specialist / Driver will be responsible for providing safe and reliable transportation services to patients and medical staff.
• Provide safe and reliable transportation services to patients and medical staff.
• Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained and serviced.
• Follow all safety protocols and procedures.
• Maintain accurate records of all trips and services provided.
• Assist with loading and unloading of patients and medical equipment.
• Provide courteous and professional customer service.
• Follow all applicable laws and regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and medical equipment is a plus.