Location: Monrovia, CA
Salary: $80,754 – $108,219
The Library Supervisor is responsible for the overall management and operation of the library. The Library Supervisor will be responsible for the development and implementation of library policies and procedures, the supervision of library staff, and the maintenance of library collections. The Library Supervisor will also be responsible for the development and implementation of library programs and services, and the promotion of library resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise library staff and ensure that library services are provided in a timely and efficient manner.
• Develop and implement library policies and procedures.
• Develop and implement library programs and services.
• Maintain library collections and ensure that library materials are properly cataloged and shelved.
• Promote library resources and services to the public.
• Monitor library budgets and ensure that library expenses are within budget.
• Prepare reports and other documents as needed.
• Participate in library-related meetings and conferences.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or related field.
• At least three years of experience in library management.
• Knowledge of library policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of library collections and cataloging systems.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.