Library Page (Hourly City Worker)
The Library Page is an hourly city worker responsible for providing excellent customer service to patrons of the Thousand Oaks Library. The Library Page will assist patrons in locating materials, shelving books, and performing other duties as assigned. The Library Page will also help maintain the library’s cleanliness and organization.
• Assist patrons in locating materials and providing information about library services
• Shelve books and other materials in the correct order
• Maintain the library’s cleanliness and organization
• Assist with library programs and events
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects
• Knowledge of library systems and procedures
This is an hourly position that pays $15.50 per hour.