Laboratory Technician – Shen Laboratory, Woodland Hills
We are looking for a Laboratory Technician to join our team at Shen Laboratory in Woodland Hills. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of laboratory tests and experiments to support the research and development of new products.
• Perform laboratory tests and experiments to support the research and development of new products.
• Prepare and analyze samples using various laboratory techniques and equipment.
• Maintain accurate records of laboratory tests and experiments.
• Monitor and maintain laboratory equipment and supplies.
• Assist in the development of new laboratory protocols and procedures.
• Troubleshoot and resolve laboratory issues.
• Ensure compliance with safety regulations and protocols.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Previous experience in a laboratory setting.
• Knowledge of laboratory techniques and equipment.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience.