International Service Agent
Location: Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for an experienced International Service Agent to join our team in Los Angeles. The International Service Agent will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to international customers. The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with customers from different countries and cultures, and will be able to provide solutions to customer inquiries.
• Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and other communication channels in a timely and professional manner.
• Provide accurate information to customers regarding products, services, and policies.
• Resolve customer complaints and disputes in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintain customer records and update customer information as needed.
• Monitor customer feedback and provide feedback to management.
• Assist with other customer service related tasks as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
• At least 2 years of customer service experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with customers from different countries and cultures.
• Knowledge of customer service software and systems.
• Fluency in a second language is a plus.