Human Resources Technician
Location: El Segundo, CA
Salary: $5,128 – $6,153 per month
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Technician to join our team in El Segundo. The Human Resources Technician will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources department. This position will be responsible for maintaining employee records, processing payroll, and providing customer service to employees. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Maintain employee records, including personnel files, payroll records, and other related documents.
• Process payroll for all employees in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provide customer service to employees, responding to inquiries and resolving issues.
• Assist with the recruitment process, including posting job openings, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews.
• Assist with the onboarding process, including orientations and new hire paperwork.
• Assist with the administration of employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other benefits.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in Human Resources or a related field.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Strong understanding of Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.