HR Administrator – Hybrid (Calabasas)
We are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join our team in Calabasas. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in HR administration and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Manage the recruitment process, including posting job openings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and making hiring decisions.
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures.
• Maintain employee records and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Assist with employee onboarding and orientation.
• Handle employee inquiries and provide guidance and advice on HR-related matters.
• Monitor employee performance and provide feedback.
• Assist with employee training and development.
• Prepare and analyze HR reports.
• Manage employee benefits and compensation programs.
• Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in HR administration.
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
This position offers a competitive salary of $18.16 – $27.24 an hour.