Grease Trap Bobtail Driver – Los Angeles, Vernon
We are looking for an experienced Grease Trap Bobtail Driver to join our team in Los Angeles, Vernon. The successful candidate will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating a bobtail truck to collect and transport grease trap waste from commercial and residential customers.
• Safely and efficiently operate a bobtail truck to collect and transport grease trap waste from commercial and residential customers.
• Ensure that all safety protocols are followed while operating the bobtail truck.
• Maintain accurate records of all pickups and deliveries.
• Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the bobtail truck.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
• $25.42 per hour.
• Paid time off and benefits package.