Job Title: Gallery Attendant I
Location: Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a Gallery Attendant I to join our team in Los Angeles. The Gallery Attendant I will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to visitors of the gallery, as well as ensuring the safety and security of the gallery and its contents.
• Greet visitors to the gallery and provide information about the gallery and its contents.
• Monitor the gallery for any suspicious activity or potential security risks.
• Ensure the safety and security of the gallery and its contents.
• Assist with the setup and breakdown of exhibitions and events.
• Maintain the gallery in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Assist with the sale of artwork and other items in the gallery.
• Answer questions from visitors and provide assistance as needed.
• Assist with other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in customer service or gallery work is preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of art and art history is a plus.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.