Foundation Development Assistant
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Salary: $4,439 – $5,499 per month
The Foundation Development Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the Foundation Development team. The Foundation Development Assistant will assist with the development and implementation of fundraising strategies, donor relations, and grant writing. The Foundation Development Assistant will also provide support to the Foundation Development team in the areas of research, data entry, and event planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the development and implementation of fundraising strategies, donor relations, and grant writing.
• Research potential donors and grant opportunities.
• Assist with the preparation of grant applications and reports.
• Maintain accurate records of donations and grants.
• Assist with the planning and execution of fundraising events.
• Prepare and distribute donor acknowledgements.
• Assist with the development of marketing materials.
• Provide administrative support to the Foundation Development team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
• Previous experience in fundraising, grant writing, and/or donor relations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of fundraising databases and software.