We are looking for a Customer Support Associate to join our team at Starlink in Hawthorne. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers.
The Customer Support Associate will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, resolving customer issues, and providing technical support. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, as well as a strong customer service orientation.
• Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat
• Troubleshoot customer issues and provide technical support
• Provide accurate and timely information to customers
• Follow up with customers to ensure their satisfaction
• Maintain customer records and update customer information
• Assist with other customer service tasks as needed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of customer service software
This is a full-time position paying $20 per hour. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!