We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Agent to join our team in Los Angeles. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our clients and helping to resolve any customer inquiries or complaints.
• Respond to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner
• Provide accurate and up-to-date information on products and services
• Troubleshoot customer issues and provide solutions
• Maintain customer records and update customer information as needed
• Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
• Monitor customer feedback and provide feedback to management
• Assist with other customer service related tasks as needed
• Proven customer service experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
• High school diploma or equivalent
This position offers a competitive salary of ____.