Customer Service – Self Storage Manager
We are looking for an experienced and customer-focused Self Storage Manager to join our team. The Self Storage Manager will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, managing the day-to-day operations of the facility, and ensuring the safety and security of the facility and its customers.
• Provide excellent customer service to all customers, including answering questions, resolving customer complaints, and providing information about the facility and its services.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility, including opening and closing the facility, monitoring security cameras, and ensuring the facility is clean and well-maintained.
• Ensure the safety and security of the facility and its customers by monitoring the facility for suspicious activity and responding to any security issues.
• Maintain accurate records of customer information, payments, and inventory.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase customer base and revenue.
• Monitor and manage facility budget.
• Train and supervise staff.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in customer service and/or management.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of security systems and procedures.
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Flexible schedule.
This position pays $17 an hour.