We are looking for a Customer Service Associate – Temporary to join our team in Lancaster. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our clients.
The Customer Service Associate – Temporary will be responsible for:
• Answering customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat
• Resolving customer complaints and issues
• Processing orders and payments
• Updating customer accounts
• Assisting with product returns
• Providing product information
• Maintaining customer records
• Assisting with marketing campaigns
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills, be organized and detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently.
This is a temporary position with an hourly rate of $15 – $19 per hour.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!