We are looking for a reliable and hardworking Custodian / Janitor to join our team in Ontario. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of our facility.
• Clean and sanitize restrooms, locker rooms, and other areas of the facility
• Vacuum, sweep, mop, and scrub floors
• Dust and polish furniture and fixtures
• Empty trash cans and replace liners
• Clean windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces
• Clean and disinfect surfaces
• Clean and organize storage areas
• Report any maintenance issues to the appropriate personnel
• Follow safety protocols and procedures
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in custodial or janitorial work
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to follow instructions and safety protocols
This position pays $20 – $25 an hour.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!