Corporate Traveler Stage, Screen & Sports – Corporate Travel Consultant – Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Travel Consultant to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. The Corporate Travel Consultant will be responsible for providing comprehensive travel services to our corporate clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in corporate travel, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to work independently.
• Provide comprehensive travel services to corporate clients, including booking flights, hotels, car rentals, and other travel arrangements.
• Research and recommend the best travel options for clients based on their needs and budget.
• Negotiate with vendors to secure the best rates and services for clients.
• Monitor and manage client travel budgets.
• Ensure all travel arrangements are in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Provide excellent customer service to clients throughout the travel process.
• Respond to client inquiries and resolve any issues that may arise.
• Maintain accurate records of all client travel arrangements.
• Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Travel and Tourism or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in corporate travel.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of travel industry trends and best practices.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
Salary: $50,000 – $90,000 per year