Position: Coordinator, Organizational Development
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $64,480 – $89,436
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Coordinator, Organizational Development to join our team in Los Angeles. The Coordinator, Organizational Development will be responsible for developing and implementing organizational development strategies and initiatives to support the organization’s mission and goals.
• Develop and implement organizational development strategies and initiatives to support the organization’s mission and goals.
• Analyze organizational performance and identify areas of improvement.
• Develop and implement training and development programs to enhance employee performance.
• Facilitate team building activities and workshops.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of organizational development initiatives.
• Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors and consultants.
• Prepare reports and presentations on organizational development initiatives.
• Provide guidance and support to management and staff on organizational development issues.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in organizational development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in organizational development.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of organizational development best practices.