We are looking for a Child Nutrition Assistant I to join our team in Thousand Oaks. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing nutritious meals to children in a safe and sanitary environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and serve meals to children in accordance with established menus and nutrition standards
• Ensure that all food is prepared and served in a safe and sanitary manner
• Monitor food temperatures to ensure safety
• Maintain accurate records of meals served
• Clean and sanitize kitchen equipment and surfaces
• Assist with inventory and ordering of food and supplies
• Follow all safety and sanitation guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in a food service setting preferred
• Knowledge of food safety and sanitation guidelines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must pass a background check
This position pays $16.99 – $20.73 an hour.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!