Assistant Passenger Conductor Trainee – Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for an Assistant Passenger Conductor Trainee to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Passenger Conductor in the safe and efficient operation of passenger trains.
• Assist the Passenger Conductor in the safe and efficient operation of passenger trains.
• Ensure that all passengers are safely transported to their destinations.
• Ensure that all safety regulations and procedures are followed.
• Assist in the loading and unloading of passengers and baggage.
• Assist in the collection of fares and tickets.
• Assist in the maintenance of passenger cars and equipment.
• Assist in the preparation of reports and other paperwork.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in the railroad industry is preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to lift and carry heavy objects.
• Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
This position pays $26.49 an hour.