ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, AGING & DISABILITY PROGRAMS
The Assistant Director, Aging & Disability Programs is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Aging & Disability Programs Department. This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating programs and services that support the needs of older adults and individuals with disabilities. The Assistant Director will ensure that the department is in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop, implement, and evaluate programs and services that support the needs of older adults and individuals with disabilities.
• Ensure that the department is in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
• Develop and manage the department budget.
• Monitor and evaluate program performance and outcomes.
• Develop and maintain relationships with community partners and stakeholders.
• Develop and implement strategies to increase public awareness of the department’s programs and services.
• Represent the department at meetings and conferences.
• Supervise and mentor staff.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, public health, public administration, or a related field.
• Five years of experience in a related field.
• Knowledge of aging and disability services and programs.
• Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Salary: $143,103 – $222,554 per year