We are looking for an experienced Agent-Front Desk to join our team in Marina del Rey. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to guests, handling check-ins and check-outs, and providing general information about the area.
• Greet guests upon arrival and provide them with information about the hotel and the local area
• Handle check-ins and check-outs, including taking payments and issuing receipts
• Answer guest inquiries and provide assistance with any requests
• Ensure all guest rooms are clean and in good condition
• Maintain accurate records of guest information
• Ensure all safety and security protocols are followed
• Assist with other duties as needed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Knowledge of local area attractions and services
• Basic computer skills
This position pays $26.65 an hour.