We are looking for an experienced and organized Administrative Assistant to join our Real Estate team in Pomona. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Real Estate team. This includes answering phones, scheduling appointments, filing documents, and other administrative tasks. The Administrative Assistant will also be responsible for maintaining the office environment, including ordering supplies and managing the office calendar.
This is a part-time, non-student position that pays $20 – $23 an hour.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous administrative experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Ability to pass a background check
• Answer phones and respond to inquiries
• Schedule appointments and maintain office calendar
• File documents and maintain office records
• Order office supplies and maintain office environment
• Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
• Provide excellent customer service to clients and visitors
• Follow all company policies and procedures