We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant II – Neurology to join our team in Los Angeles. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Neurology department and will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including scheduling appointments, managing patient records, and providing general office support.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, and have a strong knowledge of medical terminology. The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential.
• Schedule patient appointments and maintain appointment calendars
• Manage patient records and ensure accuracy of information
• Answer phones and respond to inquiries
• Greet patients and visitors
• Prepare and distribute patient information packets
• Assist with filing and other administrative tasks
• Assist with medical billing and coding
• Maintain office supplies
• Assist with other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in a medical office setting
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Attention to detail
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary of $23.49 – $33.34 an hour.