Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Northridge, CA
We are looking for an experienced and organized Administrative Assistant to join our team in Northridge, CA. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, preparing documents, and other administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, be able to multitask, and have a strong attention to detail. The Administrative Assistant must be able to work independently and be able to prioritize tasks.
• Manage calendars and schedule meetings
• Prepare documents and presentations
• Answer phones and respond to emails
• Maintain filing systems
• Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous administrative experience
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite